RPF Admit Card 2018 for SI and Constable released @rpfonlinereg.co.in
Screen grab of the official web page.
NEW DELHI: The Indian Railways has released the admit cards for Computer Based Exam for recruiting both Sub Inspector and Constable in the Railway Protection Special Force and Railway Protection Force respectively.
The candidates, who had applied for the RPF Constable and SI exam 2018, can download their respective Admit Cards from the Railway Protection Force official website — https://rpfonlinereg.co.in/.
Click here to download RPF Constable Group E Call Letter Click here to download RPF SI Group E Call Letter Click here to download RPF SI Group F Call Letter RPF Constable Homepage RPF SI Homepage Railway Protection Force Homepage
The RPF SI has released the Admit Card for for Group E & F and the RPF Constable has released the Admit Card for Group E only.
The RPF is going to conduct the CBT for Constable from December 20, 2018 till February 19, 2019 and CBT for SI would be conducted from December 19, 2018 to January 13, 2019.
The Phase I CBT Examination for Sub Inspector Recruitment for Group E + F would be conducted on December 19, 2018, therefore the Indian Railways has released its admit card.
The RPF has released the Admit Card today for Phase I CBT Examination for Constable Recruitment for Group E to be held on December 19, 2018.
The test will be held in 15 different languages: Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Odia, Assamese, Manipuri and Punjabi.
On the exam day, candidates have to carry the Admit Card / Intimation Letter, Print-Out of the Part-II Application, Self-Attested Photocopy of Community Certificate issued by Government of Telangana, Self-Attested Photocopy of Ex-Serviceman / No-Objection Certificate and Self-Attested Photocopy of Agency Area Certificate for Aboriginal ST Candidates issued by Government of Telangana. It should preferably be on A4 size paper.
Steps to download RPF Constable & SI Call Letter 2018
1) Log on to the official website: constable.rpfonlinereg.org or si1.rpfonlinereg.org
2) Click on the link for “Call Letter”, a new page will appear on your screen
3) Select the Group – for Constable Group E and for SI Group E + F
4) Candidate login page will appear
5) Enter your credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth
6) Click on the “Login” button to submit the login credentials
7) On submitting the login credentials, the admit card of the candidate will be available on the screen.
8) Download and take print out for future use